Monday, December 20, 2010

On Haitus until Christmas Break

Zebra friends and D Day Minus Blog Followers,

I will be on a break until after Christmas. I will finish (or nearly finish) my labor of love during my Christmas vacation.  I've missed writing and sharing our story.  I've been down with a bug for nearly a week. Now I'm playing catch-up at work so I can take some time off for the holidays.  C'est la vie.

I hope you are finding something to appreciate every day during the holidays.  I know it can be hard with all of our daily demands and the dramas where we play center stage.  I started a daily tab of things I appreciate. I'm even using a lap counter to keep track. It helps me stay positive and not dwell on how much I miss Greg.

One thing, my Greg taught me was to find something to appreciate whenever possible -- especially when you don't think there is something to appreciate. :-) When you do, that is when the zebras and butterflies come out to play.

All my love,

Nancy

No comments:

Post a Comment